YOURBLOGTITLE ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   etc   · follow





misses
♥ Hello there sweetheart! My name is Fluffy. The Blogger NavBar is a navigation bar and toolbar with a form...what's happening on othere recently published blogs with one click... Insert your small about me here. Enjoy the layout, please don't remove credit and be nice and kind.

Instagram
@ikarikon

agenda
06/15 Meet up with my cat
06/16 Go out on a picnic with my cat
06/17 Have a party with my cat.
06/18 Give my dog a bath


musings
pink. purple. green. blue. teal. orange. red. yellow. black. white. grey. burgundy. lilac. you. and. you. all. about. you. here. i. dont. know. what. you. want. just. be. creative. with. your. stuff. copying. is. for. losers. with. no. originality.

twitter


mail


Banners






disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  A sacrifice for my love...
 that moment I knew that I have to wait and do another sacrifice for us , I only think till how long I have to hurt myself dying for you everyday ? have you ever count the days that you spent with me ? I never care you didn't treat me like other girls. they get their chance to have time with their love one but none for me. like another kind of stupid love story is you and me ! people seems weird watching me and you still being together and i didn't even mention to leave you even though you treat me cruelly sometimes. what i've always say , whenever you hurt and make me cry then one step i'll be going off from you. guess now it's just to many step that you've caused. i can't even cry for you now . i'm tired of this fucking trouble i'm facing just to be with you. i guess one day if i die , then you'll know how much love that i've gave to you... how simply you could say it's alright if we didn't contact for 5 days ?
"I have died everyday waiting for you...
darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years..."


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!