YOURBLOGTITLE ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   etc   · follow





misses
♥ Hello there sweetheart! My name is Fluffy. The Blogger NavBar is a navigation bar and toolbar with a form...what's happening on othere recently published blogs with one click... Insert your small about me here. Enjoy the layout, please don't remove credit and be nice and kind.

Instagram
@ikarikon

agenda
06/15 Meet up with my cat
06/16 Go out on a picnic with my cat
06/17 Have a party with my cat.
06/18 Give my dog a bath


musings
pink. purple. green. blue. teal. orange. red. yellow. black. white. grey. burgundy. lilac. you. and. you. all. about. you. here. i. dont. know. what. you. want. just. be. creative. with. your. stuff. copying. is. for. losers. with. no. originality.

twitter


mail


Banners






disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  I love you,I need you
I don't understand what is happening today? Why must in the final moment i have to face many such things?
Seriously,aku tak faham dgn sikap segelintir perempuan yg tak reti nak hormat perempuan lain. Apa yg jadi hari ni cukup dah nak buat aku bertanggapan hampir semua perempuan sama je. Buat malu kaum sendiri. Is it necessary for a girl to mention someone's boyfriend in twitter and saying about something bitchy? He's not yours and i didn't even mentioned his name even though i'm his girlfriend. Why must i met with lots of bitchy girls trying to take him from me? I love him and he loves me. For what are you doing sort of shameless act to get his attention? Officially people know he's having relay with me and who the hell are you talking like shit about him? Is he your crush or what? Jerk you off. -.-


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!