YOURBLOGTITLE ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   etc   · follow





misses
♥ Hello there sweetheart! My name is Fluffy. The Blogger NavBar is a navigation bar and toolbar with a form...what's happening on othere recently published blogs with one click... Insert your small about me here. Enjoy the layout, please don't remove credit and be nice and kind.

Instagram
@ikarikon

agenda
06/15 Meet up with my cat
06/16 Go out on a picnic with my cat
06/17 Have a party with my cat.
06/18 Give my dog a bath


musings
pink. purple. green. blue. teal. orange. red. yellow. black. white. grey. burgundy. lilac. you. and. you. all. about. you. here. i. dont. know. what. you. want. just. be. creative. with. your. stuff. copying. is. for. losers. with. no. originality.

twitter


mail


Banners






disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Just a night :'(
i don't know what is the problem i'm facing now. but surely i'm so stressed and worried. i can't think anything. all i know now is you. i'm scared of you're hurt because of him. i just love you. i wanna take a good care and always be there for you. ONLY YOU. why must now he come back and tried to ruin everything in my life back ? i'm trying to be happy with you because you're the one who i want and need. if you're here in front of me,i will tell how much i love and need you in my life. i will not let people hurt you. you're not the one to be blamed on this. you've always been there for me all this moment. you're always there to give me support and strength to go with my life. you're always there to be my brother or best friend. now i need you to be there as my life. please don't go. i really need you. i will never be able to let you go. like how much you love me now,the more i love you. like how much you don't want me to go,the more i don't want you to go far from me.
"te quiero amor mio" :'(


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!